2013/05/02

Walk in the forest - May Day

I have just realized that my last post on blog was 2 weeks ago.... and not even a single upload on You tube during this time ether... this is not good...

One reason is that I really did not have out time, not even with dog walk in the nearby woods. So, the month have changed and May Day in Finland was a holiday and the grand parents have offered us to babysit the granddaughters, so, me and my wife decided to get out of house and do a bit of forest walk.


Sun shining nice day, bit cold wind blowing and the lakes in the forest was still frozen, but was wonderful short get away. also dogs have enjoyed very much.

Made short video of footage, hope you like it.



"When you are mentally tired, drop everything and get out to woods. It will save you great deal!"





0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿